24 December 2010

Yo

Hey, yo, how ya doin? My name's Vinny. I'm from Brooklyn. Will said I could post somethin' on his blog today.

So here's my problem. Maybe one of yous can help me out. I'm straight, totally straight, but my girlfriend, she's a flight attendant, she's stuck in Europe 'cause of da snow. And here I am, stuck in Brooklyn, horny as fuck.

So maybe one of yous could come over and give me a blowjob? I need release, man.

Any of yous in Brooklyn? Any of yous want to help me out? I promise not to be too rough.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:11

    Yo! Vinny! I'll blow ya and then I'll fuck ya!

    - John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel Evan Tye is seriously hot. He can be a little rough anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous08:54

    I think I'm going to pass out. I have no blood going to my brain whatsoever. This guy is simply gorgeous. He is truly a god amongst men.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous13:49

    Yes, ill blow you.
    Honestly, that goes without saying.
    Not sure thats your real picture though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous16:28

    D-a-a-a-a-m-n!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous16:45

    Hey, I can blow you anytime you want!
    Rough? Rough is my middle name, dude!
    PUMP IT UP is my motto!
    Cesar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karl, the post was written tongue in cheek as a "message" from Vinny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous05:09

    Vinny, you are tall, dark, and hot! But dude, either trim, totally shave, or go completely hairy. I'm not getting the little alfro clump you've forged for yourself above your pecker. But I promise you, Vinny, if you came around to my back door, I could learn to love your little hairy tuft.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:28

    thats okay, i knew that!
    Funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous17:59

    Vinny, youse can use and abuse me any freakin day of the week. I'm on way over. Get ready for your first real blowjob.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous23:43

    thats not fair

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!