01 March 2009

Matt Davis Redux

Back for an encore appearance after headlining the groundbreaking post here, big Matthew Davis returns, all 6'5" of magnificent muscle.

He certainly seems at home in the water. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a lifeguard and swimming instructor when a teenager. I took as many swimming classes as I could when I was young, just hoping I'd have some strapping aquatic god like Matt as my instructor.

Ah, the fond memories of the big sweet ones who would take you under their wing like a kid brother. I still remember them well. My favorite was big, gorgeous Tom, who taught me two summers in a row. He had massive shoulders and a dazzling smile. I wonder where he is today?




2 comments:

  1. My oh my, thanks for posting more!

    :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a hunk of man 111

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!