05 April 2009

Joe in the Barracks

This is Joe. I found this shots on Flickr so I don't know anything more about him other than his name. We'll have to play detective and try to figure out what these pictures tell us.

Joe appears to be Italian. Based on his build and frame, I'd guess he's about 6'2". His face looks late twenties or possibly early thirties. He likes the Broncos so maybe he's from Colorado. He appears to be in a barracks somewhere so I'm guessing he's a Marine or in the Army. The Arabic script on his bicep tattoo suggests service in the Middle East.

Joe has a woman's picture in bikini over his bed, but that doesn't really reveal anything because if he's in the military, he'd hardly have a picture up of some brawny stud in speedos. I'm getting a little gaydar ping on that second picture but that might just be wishful thinking. I can imagine cuddling up with Joe on that narrow upper bunk bed after lights out. Imagine how that little room smells crowded with muscular servicemen. Imagine how Joe smells, fresh from the shower.

I really like Joe's presence. He's all power and muscle. I see pictures like this and I hope the guy in them is all right. I hope he's not in harm's way. It's nice to lust after these guys, but more important is that they stay safe. I recently flew from coast to coast, and a coffin holding a serviceman killed in action was loaded into the cargo hold. Such a tragedy to imagine a beautiful man snuffed out before he even had a chance to experience a full life, whatever that life might be.

Stay safe and play safe Joe, however you play. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.



1 comment:

  1. He has a seahorse tattoo. Does that have any significance in the military?

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!