24 May 2009

Here's the Beef

This guy looks like the electrician who works on my California house. Unfortunately, I have not seen my electrician naked, but given what he looks like wearing only cargo shorts, I can mentally complete the picture. My electrician one day said I was one of his best customers. He then laughed and added, "you're always thinking up crazy new projects for me." You bet I am. I'm thinking my walk-in closet needs track lighting and more wall outlets. I think I'll call my electrician this week.

My electrician another time told me he goes to Black's Beach with his girlfriend sometimes to surf. If only I knew when he was there. If you're familiar with Southern California, you probably know about Black's Beach. Most everyone goes there naked.

4 comments:

  1. Um....I need an electrician for...electric stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that MITCHELL - and boy does he Rock !

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. lucky dog. i think your electrician is flirting with you a little... dropping hints. jus' sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will, I agree with SirPercy. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but you don't think your electrician was opening a door somehow?

    Next time he mentions it, maybe you should ask him when he's going, and offer to join him for a picnic. Tell him you'll bring something for him to munch on, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!