19 June 2009

Carved Obsidian

This is Aubrey, a professional model from New York. He's 25, 6'1", and 170 pounds. He's solidly straight; his social networking page profile goes into great detail about everything he loves in the opposite sex. I can see how he would be irresistible to women.

I like his look. He has both an edginess and a latent vulnerability. His abs are incredible, and his skin is absolutely flawless. If I saw this guy without a shirt, I would have a difficult time not touching him because I'd want to know what he felt like under my fingers. He truly looks godlike, as if carved from obsidian and brought to life by some mysterious, exotic alchemy.





2 comments:

  1. John10:33

    AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to agree - this man's skin tone and colour is so inviting and breath-taking - i draw as a way to unwind and burnt umber is my favourite shade of brown in the pencil box - i never expected to see it on a person - he is just so beautiful. Burnt umber - lol - who comes up with the names for these colours btw : )

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!