25 November 2009

Military Muscle

A gay friend who is a decorated and honorably discharged Marine once told me that the military was were he discovered the joys of male love and that homosexuality is far more prevalent than is reported. That still sort of boggles my mind, considering their "don't ask, don't tell" mentality.

I remember when the military elite were dead set against women serving, and now no one gives a second thought to females in the ranks. The history of Blacks and other racial minorities in the military is much the same. I imagine the day is coming, too, for gays and lesbians. Twenty years after it happens, no one will give it a second thought. They'll all scratch their heads in wonder, trying to figure out what the big deal was all about.

3 comments:

  1. Although the daddy is hot the music has to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous06:27

    I agree totally! I mean, I can pretty much bet that if I were in a fox hole with bullets and bombs flying over my head that the last thing on my mind would be how my buddy's butt looks in his uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything sexier than two bulls rutting? Hot!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!