26 April 2010

Singing in the Rain

This is American football player Patrick Kerney practicing in the rain. He is 33, a towering 6'5", and a thumping 270 pounds. His playing position is called defensive end. He can defend my end any time he wants.

The infrequent times I watch American football on television, they're never in these damp, sheer uniforms. I think they should broadcast the practices if they're this alluring. I'll even volunteer to do the announcing. I'm sure I could provide vivid color commentary about the snug, gossamer fabric straining against his thick, muscular thighs and how it would feel to gently caress that magnificent, tight mound of male buttflesh as he, standing naked beside me, quivered with anticipation whilst his rigid, uncut cock throbbed ever-so-slightly with his quickening pulse.

Be sure to click each image to get a closer look at Patrick's very defensible end.





5 comments:

  1. Yes, he is HOT! He no longer plays for the Falcons. I can't remember if it is the Seahawks now or another team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOLTO MOLTO BELLO ED ORIGINALE.GRAZIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this ass in person last October when the Seahawks played the Colts in Indy. It's even more amazing in real life. Unfortunately, Kerney retired from the Seahawks and the NFL a couple weeks ago due to injuries which he said prevented him from playing at the level he expected himself to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not quite sure why, but football pants are much more translucent live than they are on TV. Sitting behind the bench at an NFL game is a spiritual experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerney has one of the sweetest asses in sports! He was a good player, too. Will miss seeing him play. Will have to console myself with Jason Witten or Kevin Boss.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!