26 September 2010

Big Vince

I like Vince Ferelli a whole lot. He resembles a real man rather than a prettified model, like a bloke who you might call to fix your water heater or to do some cement work on your house.

I also like his sexual versatility. He's a major horndog and will happily bottom or top. I'm versatile, so I prefer my men to be the same.

The images below are from a high quality, large format thirty-picture set featuring Vince getting his kit off. If you'd like to download the set for free, be sure to click here.











3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58

    Vince is simple perfection. No tatoos, no piercings, no blemishes--just a clean-cut, handsome guy in jeans and a black T-shirt with a great body. Even his dick is not too big nor is it too small. He is simply perfect.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic with the jeans and the tee..you just know a whole lot of sexy lies underneath that clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14:02

    I got so hot looking at Vince's body especially his great ass, big thighs and muscular legs in the 3rd pic. That's the type I love and would gladly fuck him with his legs wrapped around me!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!