18 November 2010

Hairy Buns

My bum was one of the first places I grew hair when I started on my journey through puberty. In the locker room one day after track practice, some lad started teasing me about my fuzzy butt. I was hugely embarrassed and humiliated until a big strapping senior told him to knock it off and leave me alone.

Needless to say, I had a crush on my rescuer until he graduated, although I suspect he barely knew I existed. He sometimes would nod at me when passing in the hallway but that was about it. When I grew a little older and wiser, I often wondered if the senior was secretly attracted to a furry male ass and didn't like to see one belittled. Alas I'll never know because I only remember his first name.

When I gained weight during my thirties, most of the hair disappeared on my ass as it did on much of my torso. Once I started working out religiously and lost all the weight, the hair returned. I think my bum is now hairier than it's ever been. I know some blokes are turned off by fuzzy buns, but I'm not one of them. My boyfriend has told me many times that my hirsute buns were one of the first things he admired about me, so I have no complaints.







8 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:06

    I prefer hairy, no question and has a fair amount myself. See the last photo above - that actually could be me.

    - Pax

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you lose that hair while gainin weight, and then it returned back as you's work out ?? That seems odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Achenar, apparently it's quite common to lose body hair when gaining a large amount of weight. I didn't just lose it on my buns, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love hairy ass, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous06:09

    Yeah! Funky, hairy ass!

    - Pax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:25

    Thank-you, Thank you, for the pics, I love dudes with hairy butts, such a sign of masculinity for me.....pic #3 has me pre-cumming... hope to see that at the gym tonight..

    I have a baby smooth butt, so maybe that's why I love brutes with hairy asses......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous13:03

    I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHITE MEN EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, YOU BRING ME JOY HAPPNESS COMFORT ENJOYMENT FOR EVER IN MY LIFE I LOVE YOU WHITEMEN FOR EVER IN MY BODY HEART SOUL, LOVE KIRK ANTHONY SMITH, *************************

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!