26 May 2011

Blue-Collar Buttcrack

I experienced two memorable blue-collar buttcrack exhibitions in the last few days.

One was a very hot muscular construction worker scanning the selection on a bottom shelf in the supermarket reading section. He was squatting down on his haunches slowly paging through motorcycle magazines, giving me a magnificent few of his fuzzy buttcrack and perfect buttocks. He was't wearing any underwear, either. I slowly thumbed through a copy of The Economist as I admired the view over the top of the pages.

The other was a muscular slacker working as a aide for my plumber. He too wasn't wearing any underwear and had on a loose pair of those dark blue workpants that kept sliding down to expose his spectacular ass and his fine pelt of red-blond fuzz. He also had a magnificent scent as he sweated.

I don't recall seeing the lad below in anything other than these pictures. I don't know anything about him, so perhaps one of you does and can supply details in the comments.

This was a larger set with seventeen pictures, so rather than post them all, I zipped them into a folder which you can download for free here.











1 comment:

  1. I have seen some great sightings at the local supermarket as well. There's a gym next door and if you go in the supermarket at the right times it's like a steady stream of hotness! The lad pictured here is hot as fuck!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!