19 August 2013

The Yellow Jockstrap

Kurt loves his new yellow jockstrap. He's so excited about wearing it and feeling the ribbed fabric teasing his cock that he gets hard and has to whip it off and wank. That sends his fingers down to his hole, and next thing you know, he blows a load fantasizing about a big strapping truck driver popping his cherry.

Kurt's jockstrap is pretty, but I prefer vintage jockstraps. They're like cheese or wine -- the best ones age with time. Nothing is hotter than a lad in a tattered and frayed jockstrap, stained beige-yellow from piss and cum and sweat. The elastic has loosened, particularly in the pouch, allowing his cock and balls more room to expand.








3 comments:

  1. I'd pay good money for a sniff. Even more for a lick.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19:34

    I would love to see Kurt in the showers at my gym tomorrow. After I take a good discreet look, I am going to get out before he does and steal his smelly musky yellow jockstrap, that he left lying on the floor near his locker:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09:58

    He's delicious.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!