01 November 2013

His First Blowjob

This is slow and sensual and very hot. I particularly like the third image as his lust for cock really kicks in when he slides it into his mouth.

When I watch these, I like to imagine it's the first male-male experience the one lad sucking cock has had. After five beers, he admits to his friend he finds him attractive and has fantasized about sucking cock. The next thing he knows, he's naked and on his knees with his wish coming true.

And then because he's done such a good job and about to lose his anal virginity, his seducer gives him a nice kiss.






6 comments:

  1. good one love seeing z newbie discover his true nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the fourth clip, notice how the blowee's left hand upwardly caresses the right arm of the blower. That's the kind of stuff that gets my juices going.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous06:35

    I love the second clip. He gently fondles a beautiful cock, I would love to bring such a soft touch to a beautiful cock!!!!

    Gary

    Gary

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is slow and sensual and very hot. I particularly like the third image as his lust for cock really kicks in when he slides it into his mouth.

    i am thinking something different . ..

    want to know more . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am thinking something different . . .
    if know more . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, what a beautiful cock!!!! I wish there were some stills of him.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!