23 February 2015

College Cock

This photo set brought back memories of my university days when I used to hook up with older married men who wanted college cock in their mouth and ass. I was more than happy to comply.

I never asked any of them what their wives might have thought if they had been caught in the act. But the experiences did leave me with the life-long realization that there's a gay man trapped inside more straight married men than appearances would suggest.

Whenever I see a married man today with spouse or kiddies, I always wonder if he'd ever experienced the wild side. Times may have changed, but I'm sure some closeted married men are still out there, hooking up with college lads desperate for a warm hole they can use for some relief.

The originals for these photos are huge and total almost one hundred in number. To download the entire set for free, be sure to click here.






6 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:53

    IN MY YEARS OF HAVING SEX WITH MEN I HAVE LISTED THEM AND IT NUMBERS OVER SIXTY MEN
    SOMETIMES WITH THEIR WIVES PRESENT AND WATCHING

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good of you to help married men explore their gay side. We get clients of straight men wanting a tantric massage or ass massage. Lots out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09:21

    Tommy, lo amo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy seeing a masculine man like that on the bottom and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my thoughts and experiences along this line are the same as yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:23

    The manager of our university laboratory supplies store was always trying to bed me down when I was in graduate school. He was married and had kids. He didn't appeal to me and, besides, I thought it better not to get mixed up with someone who I saw on almost a daily basis. When I graduated, he gave me a nice wooden pen and pencil set; I still have it, 34 years later. i understand he ended up divorced soon after I left (not because of me, I'm sure).
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!