12 May 2015

Cowboy Casual

I received an invitation recently for a political fundraiser which described the attire as "cowboy casual." The event was out of state, so I did not go, but I was wondering what "cowboy casual" might look like.

So I had the idea that a casual cowboy was a hot stud in tight jeans and scuffed boots who wore a wifebeater that hugged his muscular chest or who perhaps was entirely shirtless. If that's what cowboy casual means, I hope the cowboys looked like these lads below.

To that end, I put together a PG collection with one hundred photos featuring hot masculine cowboys, many sweaty and shirtless to show off their fine physiques. To download the complete set for free, be sure to click here.








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous09:06

    Si asi son casuales,como serán formales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!