19 October 2015

Yo, Bro

This lad is allegedly named Brad Bison, but I'll believe that when I see his birth certificate. He stands six foot tall, weighs 190, and has a 29-inch waist. There's no denying he has a fantastic body.

I've seen his solo jerkoff video, and he wanks like a straight lad. He makes his hand into a pussy and then fucks it as opposed to making love to his cock with his hand like a gay man would.

Southern California is full of blokes that look like this. Their interests seem to be surfing and chasing trim. Their most common expressions seem to be things like "yo, dude" and "yo, bro."

Brad looks like if you gave him $300, he'd let you fuck him. "Yo, dude, I'm not gay or nothin'. I'm just doin' this 'cause I need a new board."

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total two dozen in number. To download the complete set in a free zipped folder, click here.







3 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:18

    He can call himself whatever he wants as long as he keeps the shag rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:50

    Hetero curioso. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a little on the small side for my taste, but I like his natural fiber.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!