13 December 2015

When Leo Met Vince

This video features two hot men who are some of my favorites: Leo Giamani and Vince Ferelli. While both men have been versatile on film, Leo seems to be more of a top and Vince more of a bottom.

I seem to remember somewhere that both of them are bisexual in their offscreen life. So if you mixed Leo, Vince, and some hot woman together for a threesome, I wonder what would happen. Would she be sitting on the bed diddling herself because the men could't leave each other alone?

If you prefer watching this on the source webpage, or if you'd like to download your own free copy of this video, you'll want to click here.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous03:20

    Sencillo y directo. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous06:11

    Oh my fucking God!!! Leo and Vince together - nuclear power plants aren't that hot!!! Damn being in the middle of those two is without a doubt my greatest fantasy. Can you imagine being spit roasted by those two - I'm going to cum just thinking about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous08:13

    It's a little weird how the director had the performers suddenly stop fucking and then appear in the vehicle to jerk off.
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I remember this legendary video... Leo is a buff daddy I'd never turn away. :D Bae AF! Wish he'd just take the action on another level & do it harder but, he's most probably straight so... That's why he doesn't seem like he truly enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!