02 September 2016

Zack Attack

This is Zack, who is very easy on the eyes. The source webpage provides almost no information about their models, and Zack is no exception. He looks like he could be of Northern Italian heritage but was obviously born and raised in the United States, as is evidenced by his circumcised cock.

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total fifty-five in number. To download the complete set in a free zipped folder, you should click here.








3 comments:

  1. This guy really turns me on! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:10

    While I suck that delicious looking cock, those nipples would be getting equal attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my "Zack" meter just went off with a bang. Wow, this guy is HOT. From his handsome face and those beautiful blue eyes, to his smooth creamy skin and his gorgeous thick dick and ass, he presses all my buttons. I hope there's more of him out there....maybe even a last name, for searches. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!