17 November 2017

The Seduction

The story here is that the horny, eager bottom seduces a straight lad he knows, played by Mark Long. Mark definitely has an "ordinary bloke" vibe, the sort who you don't pay too much attention to until you see him in a swimsuit or the gym shower and realize what he's packing.

I couldn't find Mark's stats but he's obviously tall. I see ordinary blokes like him whenever I'm out and about and I always wonder what they're packing. When they're tall and have a nice bulge in their crotch, I don't need to use much imagination.

The originals for these photos are huge and are part of a very large set featuring more than four hundred fifty images from eight shoots with blokes sucking and fucking. To download the complete collection in a free zipped folder, be sure to click here.








1 comment:

  1. Mark Long is a G4P start at this address
    https://www.nextdoorstudios.com/en/model/Mark-Long/18862

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!